A new organization dedicated to sharing abortion survivors’ stories wants pro-life advocates to make their voices heard to FOX Sports ahead of the 2020 Super Bowl.
The president’s historic address is just the latest example of the administration’s commitment to protecting children and limiting abortion.
Nicole Adame’s 24-week ultrasound was supposed to be a joyous appointment where she and her husband would learn their baby’s sex.
A student activist attending the 47th annual March for Life Friday said a pro-abortion protester threatened to “f***in’” slit her throat.
- Hundreds of Millions of Girls Killed in China, Where Are the Feminists?
- Pro-Life Democrat Slams Pete Buttigieg After He Says She’s Not Welcome: “We Won’t Vote for You”
- Kentucky Senate Passes Bill to Stop Infanticide, Require Care for Babies Surviving Abortion
- Virginia House Passes Bill to Overturn Every Pro-Life Law Saving Babies From Abortions
- Hollywood Pushes Abortion on America: Killing Your Baby Will Make You Feel “F—— Powerful”
- Louisiana Named Most Pro-Life State in the Country, Vermont Most Pro-Abortion
- Twitter Censors President Trump’s Pro-Life Video Featuring Pictures of Unborn Babies
- Student Mows Lawns to Buy Baby Box That Just Saved a Newborn Baby Girl From Infanticide
- Vehicle Collides With Bus Carrying Covington Catholic Students Home From March for Life in Deadly Crash
- Christians Must Stand Up for Pro-Life Values in Politically Correct World That Tells Us to Shut Up
- President Trump Tells March for Life: “Every Child Born and Unborn is a Sacred Gift From God”