- Supreme Court Agrees to Hear Texas Heartbeat Case on November 1
- DC Cops Say Department Pressured Them To Have Abortions
- St. Louis Mayor: I Like Abortion Because Our City Makes Money
- Wisconsin Senate Passes Four Pro-Life Bills to Defund Planned Parenthood and Save Babies From Abortion
- Thousands of People are Praying for Nancy Pelosi to Have a Change of Heart on Abortion
- Court Rules Hippos are People, But It’s OK to Kill Unborn Babies in Abortions
- Mom Says Raising Her Son With Down Syndrome is “My Greatest Pro-Life Work”
- Here’s the Truth Feminists Refuse to Admit: Women Regret Abortions
- After Abortion at Planned Parenthood Fails, Mother Decides to Keep Her Baby
- An open letter to a young Texan: Above all, you are precious
- PolitiFact misleads with ‘half true’ rating on claim that Roe v. Wade ended abortion deaths
- An oasis of Hope: the HOPE Pregnancy Center
- The unborn child is a patient, not a disease, though pro-abortionists couldn’t care less
- Do Babies Know the Difference Between Good and Evil?
- When it comes to abortion, pro-lifers agree with Biden: “What am I doing here?”
- Oklahoma strongly defends three pro-life laws in brief to state Supreme Court
- AG asks Kansas Supreme Court to pause abortion case pending vote on “Value Them Both” constitutional amendment
- Abortion Pill Reversal’s “record of safety and efficacy” means real choice for women who started and regretted having an abortion
- Pro-abortion Terry McAuliffe wants to use YOUR tax dollars to pay for abortion on Demand.
- Hey Pope Francis, If Abortion is “Murder” Then Rebuke Joe Biden for Promoting It
- MSNBC Says Concerned Parents are a “Radicalized Far Right Threat” That Must be Stopped
- Elizabeth Warren: It’s “Extremist” to Protect Babies From Being Killed in Abortions
- Catholic Bishop Urges Pro-Life Americans to Pray to End Abortion
- Mother and Daughter Both Scheduled to Have Abortions at Planned Parenthood Choose Life
- Abortion is Wrong Because It Kills a Human Being Who is Very Much Alive
- Teacher on Peacock Show “One of Us Is Lying” Helps Student Get Secret Abortion Without Her Parents Knowing
- Florida City Passes Pro-Abortion Resolution Condemning Texas for Saving Babies’ Lives
Two days after a federal judge blocked a pro-life “heartbeat” law limiting abortions in Texas, a federal appeals court reinstated it…
In a video from The Federalist, pro-abortion protesters in Los Angeles admitted that they don’t care whether an unborn baby is a human life…
The Supreme Court opens its new term Monday with six nominal conservatives appointed by Republican presidents. But conservatives have been shaken in their confidence that those six will yield majorities on issues that deeply matter…
As Christians should we be concerned with issues like abortion? After all is it not a women’s right to chose? The bible is very clear on this matter and so should you be. Those who oppose God’s Holy Word are corrupt.
CONTEXT: Isaiah 59 is a picture of a society in disarray, having forgotten it’s roots it is collapsing from within. Matthew Henry says: In this chapter we have sin appearing exceedingly sinful, and grace appearing exceedingly gracious; and, as what is here said of the sinner’s sin (v. 7, 8) is applied to the general corruption of mankind (Rom. 3:15), so what is here said of a Redeemer (v. 20) is applied to Christ, Rom. 11:26. I. It is here charged upon this people that they had themselves stopped the current of God’s favours to them, and the particular sins are specified which kept good things from them (v. 1-8). II. It is here charged upon them that they had themselves procured the judgments of God upon them, and they are told both what the judgments were which they had brought upon their own heads (v. 9-11) and what the sins were which provoked God to send those judgments (v. 12-15). III. It is here promised that, notwithstanding this, God would work deliverance for them, purely for his own name’s sake (v. 16-19), and would reserve mercy in store for them and entail it upon them (v. 20, 21).
A human embryo is a whole living member of the species Homo sapiens in the earliest stage of development. Unless severely damaged or deprived of nutrition or a suitable environment, the embryonic human will develop himself or herself by an internally directed process to the next more mature developmental stage, i.e., the fetal stage.NPR – A Distinct Human Organism, November 22, 2005
“The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”Margaret Sanger (who founded the American Birth Control League, which later became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America), Women and the New Race (Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)
Here are two recent pieces of legislation that should have every true “Christian” upset.
The U.S. House passed a radical pro-abortion bill Friday that would force states to legalize the killing of unborn babies in abortions without limits up to birth nation-wide.
Not only did Democrats vote to pass such extreme pro-abortion legislation, they also denied the motion to recommit, which would have amended the bill to include protections for babies born alive after abortions.
The answer is to be informed, get involved with local Pro-life groups and PRAY!
As “Christians” we have a duty to BYCOTT companies like Apple, Target, Uber, etc. that continue to push unbiblical principles.
Technology company Apple told its Texas employees Friday that it will pay for them to abort their unborn babies in other states now that the heartbeat law is in effect. ABC 7 News reports Apple CEO Tim Cook said the company’s medical insurance plan will cover out-of-state abortion costs for employees in Texas. He made […]