1) Faith Builders primarily serves provides missionary construction project management services to local churches. We work with and through the process of developing (this is the phase before you even consider design), planning (this is the design and budget phase) and executing construction and or renovating buildings for small local congregation churches. We prefer to build traditional “church” buildings that both Glorify God and make the statement to the community here is a place where God is worshiped.
a. By utilizing volunteer groups across the country we can in many cases significantly reduce construction costs. This method though has its pros and cons as the process takes longer and there are some tasks better left to professionals.
2) Secondly we at every opportunity try and participate in disaster relief efforts. The goal here is two-fold help the homeowner get their home back in order and sharing the love of Jesus with them while bringing some sort of stability to the chaos surrounding them.
a. Many times (since FBM is basically a one man operation at the moment, we try and partner with like minded organizations to facilitate the recovery process.
3) We try and maintain a network of volunteers across the country, (an anywhere else we can find them) that are willing to help out in these construction projects.
a. If your church has a volunteer construction team or you know of one in your local area please consider sharing and joining our network.
4) Lastly Faith Builders does do regular commercial and residential construction projects (time permitting) in the local community at a very reasonable fee in an ongoing effort to share the Gospel and support this ministry.
In the past FBM has participated in the following:
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Initiative