SIGN THE National Petition to Defund Planned Parenthood
No matter what you think about the election and election fraud, it appears more likely that Joe Biden will become the next president. And, if he does become president, Americans are in store for perhaps the most pro-abortion presidential administration in history.
- If you want an idea of what Joe Biden would do as president, look no further than his running mate Kamala Harris. Not only does she support abortion on demand like Joe Biden, but she literally voted for infanticide and against a law to protect babies who survive abortions.
- A Biden-Harris administration would push Big Abortions global agenda from day 1 Here is what you can expect.
- On their first week in office, Biden and Harris would overturn a pro-life rule President Trump put in place and force Americans to fund the International Planned Parenthood abortion business and its global abortion agenda. That means your tax dollars will pay for promoting and performing abortions around the world — killing babies in nations across the globe.
- Meanwhile, Biden, Harris and Nancy Pelosi are already working on legislation to force Americans to pay directly for abortions across America. Just as we’re finally saving more babies from abortions than ever before, their abortion agenda could result in forcing you to pay for hundreds of thousands of abortions every single year.
- They want to restore all the various funding cuts President Trump made to Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer funding.
- They want to force Christians, churches and Catholic nuns to pay for abortions in our health care plans.
- They want to overturn every single pro-life law nationwide.
- They want to make Roe v. Wade a federal law that would implement abortions up to birth in all 50 states.
- And they want to make abortion a worldwide human rights — making killing babies legal in every country worldwide.
Pro-Life News Report
• Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker Vetoes Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth
• Texas Rep. Brian Babin Will Join Republicans Challenging Electoral College Vote
• CNN, MSNBC Let Andrew Cuomo Slam Trump, Ignore Sexual Harassment Allegations
• Pro-Abortion Democrats Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock Each Raise $100 Million for Senate Race
More Pro-Life News
• Mom Who Rejected Abortion 10 Times Now Spending Christmas at Home With Her Daughter
• She Was Born Premature at 27 Weeks, When Some Babies are Still Killed in Abortions
• Hip-Hop Artist Lecrae: “There are a Million Reasons to be Pro-Life”
• Woman in Nursing Home With No Family Receives Hundreds of Christmas Cards
Read these news stories and more, LifeNews.com