Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves urged the state’s only abortion facility to close and comply with a state order postponing all elective medical procedures due to the coronavirus.
*** As of 0700 this morning Wed 3/35 the Mill has ignored this order
• President Trump Prays With 700 Pastors for God to Bless America During the Coronavirus Crisis
• 30,000 Doctors Say Killing Babies in Abortions During the Coronavirus Crisis is “Medically Irresponsible”
• Doctor Sentenced to 14 Months in Prison for Refusing to Kill Baby in an Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Life Groups Call for National Ban on Abortions During Coronavirus Crisis
• Gloria Allred Slams States Banning Abortions During Coronavirus, It’s “Reprehensible” to Save Babies
• Texas Abortionists May be Jailed for 180 Days if They Violate Order to Stop Killing Babies in Abortions
• Feminist Slams Social Distancing: That Makes It Harder for Women to Kill Their Babies in Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.