The promotion of do-it-yourself abortions proves abortion isn’t ‘health care’
Planned Parenthood Wants to Overturn Utah Late-Term Abortion Ban, OK Killing Babies Up to Birth
Georgia Gov Will Challenge Ruling Overturning Abortion Ban: “We Will Keep Fighting for the Unborn”
Missing the Point on the Little Sisters Case | National Review
Bill to Increase Penalties for Some Assisted Suicides Passes Pennsylvania House | National Review
Next week, the House of Representatives will begin debating 12 different appropriations bills that dictate how your hard-earned tax dollars are spent.
Democrats want to spend your money on efforts promoting abortion, harming women, harming children, and discriminating against religious organizations!
Just this week Democrats have called for the repeal of the bipartisan Hyde Amendment which bans taxpayer funding for abortions:
LOOK FOR Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s Testimony at the 3:23:19 Mark
Please urge your Congressman to respond, be bold, and to speak out in defense of life, family, and religious liberty on the House Floor during these debates!
Democrat-led bills being debated next week would block many of the Trump administration’s good policies currently in place:
- Preventing domestic and international funding of abortion;
- Ensuring the conscience rights of health care workers;
- Ensuring that birth mothers in crisis and children in the foster care system have access to faith-based resources to assist them;
- Ensuring that battered women shelters remain a safe place for women to heal physically and emotionally from their trauma without fearing invasion of their private spaces by men;
- Ensuring free speech and the ability to pray in school;
- Ensuring that religious organizations are free of government discrimination because of their beliefs about marriage and human sexuality;
- Ensuring a biological and scientific definition of sex in health care;
- Ensuring school choice;
- And more!
Representatives must be bold and vocal during the debate on the House Floor and defend our values! Many issues compete for their attention, and they need us to remind them that we put them in Washington to defend life, family, and religious freedom! Please join us in making sure they stand strong for our values in our nation’s capitol!
Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs
Family Research Council
Pro-Life News Report
• President Trump: “Every Child, of Every Color, Born and Unborn is Made in the Image of God”
• Tennessee Gov Will Fight for Abortion Ban: We Will Do “Whatever it Takes” to Protect Babies
• CNN Bashes President Trump: “Tan Man” Doesn’t Care Americans Dying From Coronavirus
• Biden Would Reverse Trump Rule Stopping Obamacare From Forcing Doctors to Do Abortions
More Pro-Life News
• House Democrats Vote to Force Americans to Fund Killing Babies in Abortions
• Gavin Newsom Didn’t Just Close Churches, He Also Banned In-Home Fellowship Meetings
• Polls Show Pro-Abortion Joe Biden Leading Trump in Key Battleground States
• George Soros Gives Leftist, Pro-Abortion Groups $200 Million Under Guise of “Racial Equality”