American Minute with Bill Federer
The US has strong ties to the Nation of Israel, after all, most of our founding documents are based upon Judeo-Christian principles. Yet it seems in modern “woke” America no one not even a fellow underdog is safe from attacks.
“Jews of the United States … were free & prospered … in a degree unexampled in Europe”-London Jewish Chronicle, 1862
Jews in Europe suffered major persecutions, such as:
- Black Death persecution, 1348–1350;
- Toulon, 1348;
- Massacre in Barcelona and Catalan cities, 1391;
- Erfurt Massacre, 1349;
- Basel, Aragon, and Flanders Massacres;
- “Valentine’s Day” Strasbourg pogrom, 1349, destroying over 500 Jewish communities;
- Brussels Massacre of 1370;
- Holy Saturday pogrom in Prague, 1389, burning the Jewish quarter;
- Khmelnytsky Uprising of 1648–1657 in Ukraine;
- Hep-Hep riots in the German Confederation, 1819.