Designed for Pastors, this is excellent information for anyone involved in ministry work or those who just want to be informed of today’s challenges to culture and a biblical worldview.
For 38 years, FRC has served as a leading voice advancing faith, family, and freedom in public policy and the culture from a biblical worldview.
But even as we serve believers from our strategic location in our nation’s capital, we recognize that the real transformation must begin in the hearts and homes across America through the spread of the gospel of Christ. That’s why it is our honor to partner with pastors like you who are boldly preaching the whole counsel of God.
Our goal is to equip leaders like yourself with the information and tools necessary to open eyes, educate minds, and change hearts in your spheres of influence. One of those resources is our exclusive Faith Family Freedom magazine.
In this digital fall issue, you will find articles:
- Highlighting policy victories and battles taking place in multiple states,
- Explaining the pivotal Dobbs abortion case coming before the U.S. Supreme Court on December 1,
- Unearthing the ethical concerns and harms resulting from society’s embrace of transgender ideology,
- Exploring the importance of developing a biblical worldview, and
- Exposing the worrying rise of anti-Semitism in America.
We hope that this information will inspire your cultural engagement and prayer life.