January 27, 2013 by directorfsm
FSM / FSMWO Special Prayer
Requests Weeks of
27 Jan – 9 Feb 2013
Effective immediately FSM and FSMWO mailing address will be as follows:FSM/FSMWO PO Box 3208 Bay St Louis, MS 39521-3208 Mike’s cell phone remains 413-233-7557 Email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org Email Stephanie Tarrant @ email@example.com
To be included on our Intercessory Prayer List PLEASE send us your prayer request or praise report NLT the ending date of each Bi-Weekly List.
If the Lord wills it Mike and Naida will close on their house this coming Thursday the 31st.
The increased attendance at our church in Lakeshore the past few weeks.
The Lord has saw fit to give us clear and warm weather to dry out the mud pit so progress can continue on the new church building in Lakeshore. Yesterday Jan 26th we had about dozen local friends and church members come out to get some more work done. It was a great time of fellowship. Please join us when you can.
A dear brother in Christ Anthony Kwadwo Okyere, in Ghana. His wife is pregnant and the landlord is threatening to throw them out if they cannot raise another, $200.00
For the ex-mates returning from the Hancock County Jail, that they could find support and God’s love in order to stay out.
The new work in Indonesia by Reformed Theological Seminary
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family of TJ a young man, the nephew of one of our members who died of cancer last Friday after battling it bravely for many years.
Pray for a little boy 18 mo old; who is homeless after his mom and dad OD’d. Pray he will end up in a Godley home.
Lakeshore Baptist Church
Pray for those in the community to join us in fellowship
Pray for the many visitors we had the past two weeks that they would join our family
Pray for the ongoing construction of the new church foundation; specifically for more volunteers to continue the work.
Continued healing prayers for:
Kathy D. undergoing Chemo for Breast Cancer
Shelia W. diabetes related issues
Bob and Vickie B. Multiple Scoliosis
Rich B. recovering (near 2 years) from heart surgery
Violet P. who was recently diagnosed with cancer
Miss Jackson who is ill
Don B. who has cancer
Miss B’s sister who has cancer
Greg L. who is recovering from Heart Surgery and now has the flu
Ray K. who has cancer
Mr. James who has been ill for a few weeks
Mr. Morris who is also ill
Angela’s dad who is sick
Rusty, Robert O., Iva F., Jessica R., Mike T. and Tom D. seeking fulltime work.
Prayers for Naida and I as we begin our work in Lakeshore.Pray we can reach folks in the community, that we will be an asset to Pastor Don and the church here. Pray for Naida’s family, especially her sons she left in MA. Pray for our financial needs to be met.
Weekly Prayer Report invites you to join us in praying for the work being done in prisons throughout the country, and for the lives being touched by this ministry. This week, please pray:
for the “bridge training” taking in Phoenix, Arizona, this weekend to be effective and fruitful.
for prisoners and caregivers to believe God is good and His love endures forever.
for Prison Fellowship staff, volunteers, and ministry participants to exalt the name of Jesus and worship Him freely.
for each of our Angel Tree program specialists to be refreshed to encourage Angel Tree coordinators across the country in 2013.
for God’s people to speak the truth in love and to defend the faith in the public square.
Wells of Hope Academy, Uganda:
1. We thank God for the completion of the plastering and for the provision of clean water.
2. We thank God for the opportunity, Francis; Executive Director is traveling to the US. He is visiting Friends in Vegas, San Diego, Amarillo and Indianapolis. He will also speak at the Prison Families’ conference in Houston. There after Francis travels to Belgium to attend an Expert Workshop on Children with a Parent on Death Row.
3. We thank God for our Primary Seven candidates, who passed the National Primary Leaving Exams (PLE), Morris was the best with 10 aggregates (His auntie said he is the first in their family to get such a mark), and eight children got second grades. We thank God for Rhoda who was mentally ill and in and out of mental hospital at the time of the examination, she got third grade, she did not fail and qualifies to go to secondary level. We thank all of you for all your prayers and support, it was not an easy time but God saw us through with Victory! May the LORD Bless you and may His name be Glorified!
4. We thank God for the provision of a fence and Fire Equipment.
5. We thank God for the many testimonies from the children we have supported and from inmates whose lives are being transformed every day.
6. We thank God for a successful Volunteer training yesterday!
1. We are asking God to provide for the school as we re-open for the first term on the 4th February 2013.
2. Pray for Brian and his sister Bridget, as he goes for re-view, Brian’s leg broke when he was knocked by Boda Boda last year, but God has healed him, however, he continues to use clutches. He will be coming on the 31st January 2013 from Kasese, after the re-view they will be will joining the Academy. Pray for journey mercies and for financial provision for all the children as they come back for school and more so the new children joining the school from different parts of the country.
3. Pray for the little Boys Patrick, James and Girls Doreen, Jacqueline and Louise who remained at school while their friends went home for Holidays.
4. Pray for Francis Ssuubi, Executive Director Wells of Hope, He will be traveling to the USA, we pray that God grants him journey mercies, good health, God’s favor, provision, God to provide words he will speak, wisdom and for God to create new friends and divine connections for the Children of prisoners and increased support for the Ministry.
5. Pray for the bathrooms at Wells of Hope Academy to be ready as the children begin school.
6. Pray for God to provide Electricity at the school and Bathroom Construction completion.
7. Pray for the Flooring of the remaining classrooms and Verandah. Lightening Protection, Clearing and leveling the play field, buying swings, play equipment
8. Pray for food, for the children, Desks, and Beds, Medicines and teachers’ salaries.
9. We have an increased number of Children from 105 to 120 children of prisoners. May God help us to manage and to care for all of them.
10. Pray for the team at Wells of Hope, Marjorie, Jacqueline, Susan, Janet and the teachers that God will continue to use them to steer Wells of Hope. Pray for the Board of Directors, Ellen, Francis Kenneth, Sam and Annete as they lead the organization.
11. Pray for old and new volunteers as they go into the prisons to deliver the message of salvation by grace. That many inmates will turn to Christ.
12. We have written two project proposals to new donors, pray that we can have them approved.
Francis Ssuubi, Director
International Network of Prison Ministries (INPM)
Please pray for all those associated with and benefiting from the network.
Serge Taran, Founder **International Network of Prison Ministries; http://prisonminist ry.net/support. htm
Iran violated American Pastor Saeed’s most basic human rights by barring him and his attorney from a trial that could lead to his death.
Iran forced fellow Christians to testify against Pastor Saeed and told one witness to prepare to testify again in a month.
Despite the promises from the “hanging judge” trying his case that Saeed would be released on bail and a sentence could be expected next week, Iran has denied bail and Saeed remains in jail.
Pastor Saeed’s wife pleaded, “We have exposed Iran’s lie. . . . We need to continue exposing Iran’s violations of Saeed’s human rights until my husband is safely back in my arms.”
Demand the U.S. State Department speak out against this ongoing atrocity and demand Pastor Saeed’s immediate release.
Jordan Sekulow ACLJ Executive Director
The Messer’s Missionaries to Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Dear praying friends and family,
Greetings to you all on this cool, wet afternoon.
They say the snow is coming. We’ll see. This is just a very brief update to keep all our supporters informed as to our progress. Becky and I are rejoicing as our church, Salem Baptist, has cleared us to return to Ivory Coast this summer. We praise the Lord for the work he has done in our lives and in our family. We are hoping to return to the field by the end of July or August as the Lord provides and allows. Leah, our oldest daughter, will be going on a Missions Trip to Brazil in mid-July so we will wait until she returns before heading back to continue the church planting. Please pray with us regarding the following needs:
1. Continued health of our family
2. Spiritual strength of our family
3. Wisdom for the ministry
4. We will be purchasing another vehicle in Ivory Coast (still need about $10,000)
5. We will be purchasing our tickets to return in the near future ($8,000)
6. Leah’s mission trip to Brazil
Thank you for your faithfulness in bringing us before the Lord. We have been blessed by so many of God’s faithful servants. May the Lord richly bless you for your desire to see the world reached with the gospel.
Serving a good and gracious Savior,Andy and Becky Messer Sent by Salem Baptist Church, Winston-Salem, NC 27101 World Wide New Testament Baptist Missions
Benin City, Nigeria
(This is one of many emails I receive from people and organizations that I have no ongoing contact with. I add them here in the belief we should join with them in prayer for their needs to be met as God wills.)
Dear Beloved in the Lord, By the grace of God, I bring you greetings to you in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I am Pastor Solomon Ojodemonu and we have the mandate of reaching the Lost Souls here in our Community and beyond and Praise God for using us in saving hundreds of Souls in the rural Communities, hospitals and Schools over here and I am glad to tell you that a Muslim man who converted to a Juju priest gave his life to Christ and along with his household, they are now worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a miracle indeed and we are not tired of reaching out to Souls here in my Community and beyond with the good news of the Kingdom of God and I am writing this letter believing God that together we can depopulate the Kingdom of Satan. My Beloved Brethren, I decided to write you so that you can Support us with God’s Word because there are 19 Precious Souls who are Aged/old and they can only read the Giant/Large Print Bibles and If you can send us the SUPERGIANT that will be a great too. These Elders gave their lives to Christ and they are eager to Study God’s Word and we cannot buy these Bibles because they are expensive that is why we contacted you so that you can help us with these materials as soon as possible so that these Souls with be blessed with God’s Word. We will love the KJV and they should be English Language. By the grace of God, we also have an orphanage home where we bring up these Children in the ways of the Lord and kindly join us in praying for these Children as well. And I am praying that God Almighty will bless you so that these Bibles will mail to us as soon as possible and what a great blessing to these Precious Souls over here in my Country. I am praying that God Almighty will provide so that you will come over and ministers God’s Word here in my Country precisely in our Church. God Bless you .I do hope to hear from you soon. Pastor Solomon Ojodemonu pefedomi community bible church 56 pefedomi Avenue GOP-ugukilo 8950, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
NEWS FROM ARBCA MEMBER CHURCHES