Here are the previous posts in this series.
- Part 1: The Worship of Stuff – When we worship stuff, we fall prey to our greed, envy, gluttony, and pride.
- Part 2: The Worship of Sex – When we worship sex, instead of caring for the OBJECT of our “affection,” we give expression to our lust and pride.
- Part 3: The Worship of Science – When we worship science, we seek to justify ourselves to protect our pride.
- Part 4:The Worship of the State – When we worship the state, we deify the man or the men who promise to give us power and wealth.
- Part 5: The Worship of Self – When we worship our self, we set ourselves up as the ultimate source of wisdom. “I” decide what is good for “me,” and what is good for “me” is good…
View original post 1,557 more words