Abortions worldwide this year:
The number of abortions performed worldwide so far this year and counting.
This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day.
In the USA, where nearly half of pregnancies are unintended and four in 10 of these are terminated by abortion , there are over 3,000 abortions per day. Twenty-two percent of all pregnancies in the USA (excluding miscarriages) end in abortion. 
Stats are from https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/
Planned Parenthood is the nation’s largest provider and promoter of abortion. In 2019, Planned Parenthood performed 345,672 abortions. Only 4,279 patients were referred to outside agencies for adoptions; therefore, abortions outnumbered adoption referrals by nearly 81 to 1. According to their 2019 annual report, Planned Parenthood received $616,800,000 from taxpayers and made a profit of $110,500,000.
SIGN THE National Petition to Defund Planned Parenthood
SIGN THE LIFE AT CONCEPTION ACT PETITION
By clicking on the image above
NRLC writes Congress urging opposition to “Equality Act”
The triumphant story of a micropreemie born the size of a water bottle
“I Would Like Her to Know….”
The “One Minute Lobbyist”: Be a force for good on the Internet!
Moving the conscience of a nation
Making South Dakota a symbol of hope, justice, and love for so many children yet to be born
Planned Parenthood records another record number of abortions
Supreme Court agrees to hear challenge to Trump administration’s “Protect Life Rule”
Pro-Life News Report
• Justice Clarence Thomas Slams SCOTUS For Not Taking Pennsylvania Election Fraud Case: “We Failed”
• Joe Biden’s Catholic Priest Defends Giving Him Communion: It’s “an Encounter With God”
• President Trump’s Pro-Life Rule Defunding Planned Parenthood of $60 Million Heads to Supreme Court
• Catholic Bishop Says Joe Biden is Not a “Real Catholic” Because He’s Pro-Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Annual Report Shows It Killed 354,000 Babies in Abortions, More Than Ever Before
• Nancy Pelosi, Democrats Push Bill That Creates a “Right” to Kill Babies in Abortions
• Federal Judge Appointed by Obama Blocks New South Carolina Law Banning Abortions
• ABC Bashed Ted Cruz 4X More Than It Covered FBI Investigating Andrew Cuomo
More Pro-Life News
• 60 Pro-Life Groups Urge Senate to Reject Radical Abortion Activist Xavier Becerra as HHS Secretary
• Andrew Cuomo May Face Federal Charges Covering Up Nursing Home Deaths
• Jen Psaki Unable to Condemn Andrew Cuomo for Covering Up Nursing Home Deaths
• For Every Adoption Referral Planned Parenthood Makes It Kills 133 Babies in Abortions
• Governor Ron DeSantis Will Fly Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Rush Limbaugh
• Poland Proposes Millions in Fines for Big Tech Companies That Censor Conservatives
• This Democrat Was One of Only Two Democrats Brave Enough to Vote to Ban Abortions
• Jonathan Cahn to Joe Biden: How Can You Call Yourself a Christian and Support Abortion?
Read these news stories and more at LifeNews.com
Becerra Threatens Lifesaving Pregnancy Centers Nationwide
Virginia lawmakers vote to force taxpayers to fund abortions in state insurance plans
The Associated Press Takes the Hemlock Approach to Language | National Review
One every 89 seconds: Newest Planned Parenthood report shows record number of abortions
Planned Parenthood Abortion Numbers Hit 15-Year-High, Pro-Life Group Says
Instagram User Raises More Than $1 Million For Planned Parenthood To Spite Rush Limbaugh
Tennessee bill would grant biological fathers veto power over abortion
Judge Temporarily Blocks South Carolina Abortion Ban
What You Need to Know About Coming Abortion Debates
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce pregnancy with rainbow baby
New SBA Emails Suggest Officials Hid Information about Planned Parenthood’s Loan Fraud | National Review
Psaki Refuses To Guarantee That Taxpayer Money In Stimulus Bill Won’t Go Toward Abortions
If Conservatives Do Not Defend The Family, Who Will?
Protecting Newborns Is Common Sense. Time for Congress to Take Action.
Planned Parenthood, Pro-Abortion Groups Sue South Carolina Over Heartbeat Bill